Effective Date: October 20, 2023
Bienvenido an Ecuador, we are happy you are in the city in the middle of the world! In order to make your stay the nicest experience we kindly ask you to follow HOUSE RULES & acknowledge you are aware of the rules during your stay:
a) After check-in, you must read THE HOUSE RULES and EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLAN. They are attached to your bedroom door. In case of an emergency, our meeting point is in front of the square (San Blas Square).
b) On the reception wall and on every floor, you can find our WI-FI information. Feel free to connect yourself and use it.
c) Laugh a lot and make friends just remember the quiet hours are from 22:30 – 7:00 am.
d) Return the key to reception when you check out or you will be charged $10.
e) Please let us know if you would like your room to be cleaned during your stay and leave us your key room to give us permission to enter your room; otherwise, we will respect your privacy. Cleaning is done daily from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
f) No shady friends back to the HOUSE and visitors only in social areas.
1. Please write your full name, passport number, nationality, and arrival date in our Guest Book.
2. Check-in starts from 2:00 until 10:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier, we kindly ask you to wait until the cleaning process is finished. If you arrive later than 10:00 p.m., you must confirm your shuttle service and arrival time.
3. Check-out starts from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. If you need to stay longer the late check-out price is $10 for a single room or $15 for double rooms. Feel free to use our common areas.
4. If you need to leave early in the morning or at dawn, leave the keys on the reception desk. We kindly ask you to pay your invoice the day before your departure.
5. Breakfast time is from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. This service is provided on the first floor. We kindly ask you to sign up the night before. We also recommend getting your breakfast at 9:15 a.m. at the latest. Breakfast Price $4.00 (yogurt, granola, fruits, bread, jam, butter, egg, fruit juice, coffee & tea)
6. Our kitchen and refrigerator located on the third floor are at the disposal of all guests.. After using the kitchen, wash the dishes and clean the surface where you have prepared and eaten your food. If you leave Food and drinks in the fridge, please write your name and check-in date on it. Unmarked Food and drink will be removed!
7. We have a storage area where you can keep your belongings before check-in or after check-out if needed. If you need to travel out of Quito, you can use the storage room as long as you need it.
8. You can contact Reception through WhatsApp: +593987382070. Available from 7:30 a.m. to 23:00 p.m. every day.
9. If you need an extra blanket, toilet paper, soap, or shampoo, don´t hesitate to request it.
10. We don’t allow pets inside the hostel.
11. NO smoking! NO alcohol and drugs in the bedrooms! NO weapons! NO flammable substances! No bad-smelling substances! NO shouting or noise (especially during QUIET HOURS)! WE HAVE INSTALLED SMOKE DETECTORS IN EVERY ROOM AND ALL THE SOCIAL AREAS, WHICH ARE PRETTY SENSITIVE TO SMOKE.
12. Guests must pay for any damage done at HOSTEL. Towel damage is $15.
13. Please DO NOT throw tissues INSIDE THE TOILET – Quito has poor plumbing and can result in back-up toilets.
14. Casa Carpedm is part of CarpeDM Agency. If you want further information about day trips and our free walking tour, please let us know.
By reading the document, you agree to abide by the following rules during your stay. WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY! Remember the adventure starts in the middle of the world, be open to enjoy every day and wherever you go, go with all your heart! ????
Address: Francisco Caldas E1-106 y Los Rios.
San Blas, Quito 170136 Ecuador
- Business Name: Casa Carpedm
- Registered Address:
- Francisco Caldas E1-106 y Los Rios.
- San Blas, Quito 170136 Ecuador
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +593987382070
- Reservation Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Status: Partnership
- Operating Hours: 24 hours check-in: 2 pm and check-out: 11:30 am
- Registration Number: 635957
- VAT Number: 1716244429001
- Permission No: 2023WEVLUAE319433